Back during our Walt Disney World Resort stay in August of 2016, our children decided to try the Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple in Hollywood Studios. I must say how amazing it was and my youngest who is now 7, keeps asking when he will get to do it again! Who doesn’t want to fight against the amazing Sith Lord Darth Vader?
To be a part of the action:
- On the day you are attending Hollywood Studios, get to the park before opening, so once it does open you can head towards the sign ups for Jedi Training which is behind the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. At this area where you sign up, and as long as it isn’t sold out, THEY will give you a time to show up for it. So you go about your morning, keeping in mind the time you need to return. I believe only children ages 4-12 can register.
- When you show up at your designated time, they will have all the children sit in a shaded area going over the rules and whats about to come. They will be handed their Jedi training robes and a complimentary bottle of water.
- When it’s time the children will be escorted in a parade
- carrying a sign in the front, over to the staging area next to the Star Tours attraction.
- Then the children are escorted up on stage where they begin their Jedi training and eventually get to battle Darth Vader and there is a special surprise appearance from Kylo Ren.I was handed a nifty card for all the Photopass pictures – but I cannot remember if it was included in Memory Maker or if I had to go to where the card directed – so definitely check your card so you don’t miss any pictures!
The kids do look hot and sweaty because this was taken in mid-August of 2016. I remember sweat dripping down my forehead and off my face as I watched the show. LOL 🙂
This is a great time for some ice water, cooling towels and some neck fans!
As with everything inside Disney World – Simply Amazing – is how to describe the feeling you have as you watch your child battle Darth Vader. Every child gets a turn, so no worries.
There are so many exciting and amazing things to do inside of Hollywood Studios especially Star Wars related!
What are you most excited about for your next Walt Disney World Vacation??
Do you need some product reviews for your next trip? Click Here!